Trust is crucial in every relationship; even professional ones between a client and the office moving company they hire to help them with their relocation. When you hire a moving company in South Africa, you are giving them access to some of your most important and valuable business assets, like printers, desks, the beloved coffee machine, and computers. If anything gets damaged during the move, it will cost your business money – money that could have been better spent trying to grow the business instead of damage control.
Trust is key. That is why you need to take enough time to pick a reliable office moving company In South Africa to take control of your office relocation.
Reliable office moving companies in South Africa should solve problems, not create them.
How Can I Spot Unreliable Office Moving Companies in South Africa?
Sometimes, you will only realise that a moving company in South Africa is unreliable after you have already hired them to help with your office relocation. Here are a few warning signs you might want to look out for:
- Look to see if they have had any negative online reviews and check which problems were highlighted by reviewers.
- If you can, speak to others who you know have worked with moving companies in the past to hear their honest opinions.
- Make sure the company is registered and established, and that the company does not only consist of a couple of people working out of their garage with a few computers and one small trailer or truck. You want a company that is well-established and has a team of experienced people working for them.
- Look at the quality of their website. If a company’s website looks dodgy or if it has not been updated in ages, would you think they are the best in their field? Probably not. Look for companies that take pride in their appearance and that have put in the time and effort to create a professional website that helps you find what you are looking for. Chances are that a company that cares about details like this will care more about offering quality service.
- If a company asks you to supply them with the materials that they need to help you with your office relocation, they are probably not the best option for you. Why hire a company that requires you to do a lot of the work when you can hire a company that takes care of most of the work for you?
- If you notice that a company likes to include hidden fees in their offerings, it is another bad sign that they do not have your best interests at heart.
- Companies in South Africa that do not offer free quotes but charge you for them obviously care more about making than helping you. Sure, they need money, but we bet you would rather work with companies that value your immediate needs more.
How Do I Find Reliable Moving Companies?
Do your homework before hiring a relocation company. The word “homework” might have been equal to a curse word in your opinion while you were still in school, but it is still important to do your homework as an adult and to do research when looking for reliable office moving companies in South Africa.
Do you perhaps know of anyone who has used their relocation services before? Are all their online reviews positive and promising, or are there claims of damaged goods and poor service? Once again, do your homework.
When starting the research process, you need to start somewhere, so why not start by looking at Elliott (since you are already here).
Consider Hiring Elliott
At Elliott, we are professional and reliable. We do not want to let our clients down, which is why we hold ourselves to such high standards of quality service. We will be able to help you move your office furniture safely. You do not have to worry about a thing once we take over your office relocation. Don’t wait, get a free quote today.