Cape Town is a beautiful city. With its pristine white beaches and breathtaking views of both the ocean and the surrounding areas, it truly is one of the most breathtaking cities in the country, and arguably the world. Unfortunately, that beauty comes with a price.
Cape Town is also one of the most expensive cities in South Africa. There are various reasons for this. Firstly, Cape Town is one of South Africa’s most sought-after tourist destinations, so most products and services are priced accordingly. Secondly, residential properties in the city are in high demand, which leads to an increase in property prices. Lastly, with the increased prices of property, especially closer to the city centre and in some of the more popular neighbourhoods, several residents choose to live a bit farther away and opt to commute instead.
Whether you choose to live in the vibrant city or the suburban outskirts, not everything in Cape Town has to be pricey. Elliott is an established moving company that specialises in bringing you affordable services, no matter where you are located in the country. This article sets out how to get a free quote from us.
Get a Quote if You Are Moving to or from Cape Town
Elliott is a moving company that prides itself on its affordability. We offer a range of bespoke moving and storage service solutions at competitively priced rates to ensure that you receive the ultimate quality service for your money. One way in which we cut your cost when you are moving is by cutting the frills offering you control of your quote. You can select the services that you need our assistance with.
We accommodate our customers by allowing them to customise their own quotes. While any reputable moving company will allow customers to obtain a quote, not all of them will offer you the opportunity to tailor your quote and services as needed. Below are the steps you need to take to get a quote from us.
- Visit our main page and click on “Request A Quote”. This will take you to the quoting page, allowing you to begin the process.
- Choose the type of move you want to initiate or the service you require. There are six general categories to choose from: “Move Locally”, “Move Internationally”, “Move Offices”, “Move To Storage”, “Commercial Logistics”, and “Fine Art Relocation”. If you are unsure of which category to choose, you can always contact us for assistance.
- Fill in your contact details. Make sure everything is correct because we need to get your quote back to you. If you have received any promotional codes from us, you can apply them here as well.
- The next step entails providing the address of the property you want to move from and the address of the property you want to move to, as well as the date on which the move needs to take place. This includes access details (if you live in an estate) and have any special instructions (if you will not be home during the move and the moving company needs to process your belongings in a certain way, for example).
- You will then be given the opportunity to describe in detail the inventory of every room. If you have not requested a quote yet, we suggest going through your entire house and compiling an inventory of the belongings that you have adding how many rooms there are in the house. This will allow us to provide a more accurate quote and will inform the movers on moving day.
- Finally, select any add-on services you will need like pet relocation or insurance cover and submit the form!
Does Your Moving Company Provide Online Quotes?
If they don’t, they should. If a removal company can’t be transparent regarding the potential costs involved in your move, you need to assess whether they should be your preferred option. A reliable and efficient removal company like Elliott will always be able to offer you an estimate before the move.
To get a quote for expert relocation services in Cape Town, click here and “Request A Quote”.